Chiropractic and Physical Therapy has long been known for its results in treating back pain and other physical ailments. Bay City Health & Rehabilitation Center offers gentle and effective treatments that can help you recover from an accident or injury, as well as rehabilitate your body to better health than before!
We offer many different techniques, including Electrical Muscle Stimulation, Trigger Point Therapy, as well as Foot Assessments and Gait Analysis. If your doctor has prescribed Physical Therapy for you as a rehabilitation tool, we can help.
Using physical therapy, we can treat acute sports injuries, back pain, neck pain, foot and knee pain, as well as carpal tunnel and hand pains. Arthritis also benefits greatly from physical therapy.
If you have suffered an injury affecting bones, joints or muscles, you may benefit from an assessment by a physical therapist specialized in orthopedics. If you are wondering whether or not you’re a candidate for physical therapy, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are your joints or muscles in pain?
- Do your joints make a noise that sounds like “grinding”?
- Do you feel that your muscles are tight or weak?
- Have you suffered a car accident that caused headaches, neck pain or shoulder pains?
- Have you recently undergone an operation on your knees, shoulders or feet?